(p/s: thank you to those who thinks this art have been done beautifully because honestly you guys have no idea how much your compliment means to me and to remind you guys again, just because this looks pretty doesnt mean im an artist or I take art. How I got myself doing this was through the course I took which is photography & for my first semester, its a compulsory to take this subject. Originally, im in a photography field but temporarily im taking this kind of arts so thats enough.)

its 14th of June & today marks the first year exo have received an award for their first win during wolf promotion on Music Bank and this is very important for me for many reasons. I think that, eventhough it is something I shouldnt be taken seriously of, but if couples can take their monthly anniversary seriously, then why not fangirls right. Through this 1 year, I have witness a lot of mental and emotional breakdown just stanning these 12 men in exo. Maybe because how different the feeling is seeing exo last year & watching exo this year. I remember watching exo performing Wolf live for the first time in Music Bank. The performance was aired last before they announced the winner. It was really intense and I had this kind of adrenaline rush that I couldnt control and the best part was the whole world was watching the performance & there was a game where the performance came out earlier in other country than the country I lived in. Before I even pass out, I called Athina and throughout the whole performance, we watch, scream, cried, and ended the call without leaving any message. There needed no message during that time because we were to overwhelmed through our feelings, we understood what we were feeling & its kind of nice you know. I remember how messed up we were on the phone and watching exo, performing as 12 on music bank. I was crying. I was even moaning. It was fantastic. What went worse was when theyre announcing who the winner was. I could not hear who the winner was on my tv but I could hear clearly how Athina screamed in agony because they mentioned exo as the winner and as soon as I divert my attention to the television, I was watching Suho giving his speech, in tears. It was really emotional for me that I somehow broke down into tears. Eventhough the song wasnt as good as Growl or even Miracles in December, the thought of watching exo coming back as 12 performing on the stage after their absence for almost a year, it was something to treasure about. Something to be proud of in the future. Unfortunately, today seemed like the opposite. If last year exo fandom were the happiest and were at their peak of success, today, we can somehow call ourself the most, wrecked team of the year? Its amazing how in a span of 1 year, things can change differently than what we expected. Some of you may have accepted the fact that exo is moving on as 11, but to me, the excitement and happiness I felt last year, was more realer than today. And i choose to still believe in believe in 12 because honestly, last year would have been nothing without either 1/12 members in exo. This is probably why this story kind of linked with the photo I uploaded here. Remember the tree of life? It was the main point of Wolf comeback last year and to see that I actually did well painting it, I wished painting had the power to rewind back to the past we choose to have. If I had the chance, it'd be this. The time exo created the tree of life.