Its nice to encounter different kind of experience while growing up to become the adult I have grown into. I would be lying if I said I hadnt enjoyed my past. The best part about growing up is that you get to learn and see new things in your life. Everything seems surreal and interesting in the eyes of an innocent child who knows not much than a normal adult. Despite all the beautiful memories made through adolescence, you can never run away from the reality that have prepare you the future that is planned out from you. One day or another, you're going to walk on this life alone without the help of those who was there to hold you at your downfall. No matter what happens, never forget the people you have made through your life down the road. Without these people, you wouldnt have known how to walk or even stand.