Earlier on i got to finally spend a few of my time just taking photos with my brand new lens that I bought last week & I honestly have to admit, my picture were all magnificent. Today also marks my first day trying to have an animal as a subject, which I have to say one of the few hardest subject I have ever encountered. Surprisingly, the cat that I used as the “model” of the day somehow cooperated with me & it turned out really well I cant define how amazing i felt to know that my results turned out quite well. I hope you have an amazing day


It has been a really hard month for not only exo but us fans. People leave just like how Wufan left EXO. But we all had a choice. Leaving may sound ugly but it is always a reminder that Wufan left exo but he will never leave the 11 members' heart neither did he leave ours. We all got affected by wufan's departure so is exo & wufan himself. It is no one's mistake to leave and make a choice. It doesnt matter whether you want to support EXO11 or even Wufan himself but refrain yourself from blaming them for we, as fans, still have no official story on what really happened behind the scenes. Stay strong for God have prepared exo and wufan a better future. God bless.