natural beauty doesnt need filters. this doesnt only apply to nature but ourselves too.




model of the day: Joel

Falling in love have never sounded so serious when you're the victim of love. I have always thought of love something we should probably focus on between the age after graduate or even marriage. but as I live tomorrow, I realise that love is all around me that I tend to trip on something i shouldnt have tripped on which results me into turning someone i have never dreamt of becoming. Love may sound really sweet but once you love, you will realise how beautiful one word can turn your life into. From my point of view, the way I experience love is the most amazing thing i have ever come across & unfortunately had quite a tragic end to it. Though I have always overcome this problem over & over again, I try to make myself feel better by having a mindset that God has prepared someone special for me & its just a matter of time & patience. However, I do like the feeling of falling in love. When you see him, you realise theres nothing else you want to see other than him. Everytime you come across his name, your heart just skipped a beat for him. When you come across him, the only thing your heart is capable of doing is beat rapidly & the only thing you wish to not happen was him to hear how fast this heart is beating for him. When you hear him talk you just wish your ears could record ever single voice he made because it really is beautiful to you. Its just nice to be falling for someone you never thought might give such an impact to your life. Secretly he just gives you this tint of hope that you have to wake up the next day for tomorrow have prepared you such grand surprise. The best thing about love is that, in the end, no matter how much you have listed down the ideal man you want to choose loving in the future, when you start loving that one man that turns your life upside down, he doesnt match any of those things you have listed off as your ideal type. Its beautiful, really. Reading this may get all of you cringing over how cheesy this may sound but once you feel it, you will be able to relate how amazing falling in love can be.